Title: Integrated Chemistry III
Level: Master / PhD
Mandatory: Master – no; PhD – yes
Total study time: 144h TPI: (4-4-4)
Discussion of “hot topics” (previously provided by teachers): discussions are conducted in order to emphasize the integrated concepts that were previously addressed in Integrated Chemistry I and II. The list of articles to be discussed can be made from teachers suggestions or from lists as: http://www.wileyvch.de/util/hottopics/
- Keeler, P. Wothers, Chemical Structureand Reactivity – An Integrated Approach (1th ed), Oxford, 2008.
- A. McQuarrie, J. D. Simon, Physical Chemistry: a Molecular Approach, Univ Sci Books, 1997.
- A. Cotton, Advanced inorganic chemistry. 6th ed. New York: Wiley, 1999.
- I, Fleming , Molecular Orbitals and Organic Chemical Reactions, Wiley, 2009.
- Smith, J. March, March’s Advanced Organic Chemistry: Reactions, Mechanisms and Structure. 6ª Ed, Wiley, 2007.
- E. Huheey, E. A. Keiter, R. L. Keiter, Inorganic Chemistry: Principles of Structure and Reactivity, 4th Ed., Harper Collins, 1993.
- A. Skoog, D. M. West, F. F. Holler, S. R. Crouch, Fundamentos de Química Analítica, 8a Ed, Thomson, 2006.
- A. Cotton, Chemical Applications of Group Theory, 3th ed., New York: John Wiley, 1990.
- Artigos diversos de revistas científicas de circulação internacional (disponíveis na base de dados da CAPES: http://novo.periodicos.capes.gov.br/)